Thanks. I started with 3.7 beta then downloaded 3.6. Is 3.4 still anywhere to be had? I can't find it......maybe I do not know how to look in the right places.
Thanks. I started with 3.7 beta then downloaded 3.6. Is 3.4 still anywhere to be had? I can't find it......maybe I do not know how to look in the right places.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00
Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Macintosh Pascal Lowell Carmony Robert Holliday Vintage 1985 Apple Mac Tech Book
$25.00