-

Originally Posted by
frugalyankee
Well you are doing better than I am. I am trying to use Knoppix 3.7 beta and so far have gotten nowhere. All I want to do is rename two files on the NTFS partition and I cannot get captive ntfs to work at all. I also tried insert and had no luck. I guess I'll watch this thread to see if there are any helpful hints!
Good luck!
There is a package called captive-ntfs-knoppix that you may want to test (I haven't tested it).
You have to uncomment the http://developer.linuxtag.net/knoppix/ line in your original sources.llist file so apt or dpkg can find it.
Good luck,
--GN
Similar Threads
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By itaydagani in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:53 AM
-
By rockmead76 in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-13-2005, 05:09 PM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 11:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 64gb PC4-3200AA 2Rx4 DDR4 ECC LRDIMM Memory M393A8G40AB2-CWE - PARTS
$1450.00

HMCG88MEBRA115N Hynix 32GB 2RX8 PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz ECC REG RDIMM Memory
$1345.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$288.99