I have two computers, each with a CD-Burner and a DVD burner.
I run Knoppix using the CD Drive(s).
I open *Xine* and load a DVD Disc into each of the computer`s DVD Drive.
The DVD will play on my older rig, but I will get errorson my newer rig and can NOT playback any DVD.
Running Knoppix 3.7
Any insight here would be appreciated.
Matt

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99