-
3.4 install- can't change the swap?
This is my first attempt at a full install. I tried to partition the hd but I think I made the linux-swap to small. It says I need at least 128, and I am showing 125.48. My question is how do I fix this? Can I redo everything and start over or can I try to resize it in some way?
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By Jerunk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 08:03 PM
-
By colin stewart in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By stonedyak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-29-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By raphael24 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:48 PM
-
By fjon13 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 06:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99