Quote Originally Posted by gnarvaja
(said gnarvaja while sipping his mate), the 2nd season of Stargate Atlantis is on its 3rd episode today. That's not 2 yeas!
I doubt that because the are filming the 2nd season now but on the good point SCI FOX show the first episode the last thursday and later teken.


Quote Originally Posted by Cuddles
I am not even sure if they can "control" the stargates, or if they can "randomly" just connect where they want, without "human" intervention, thus adding a sense of "new-ness" to the show; e.g. "Where are we going today?"
The can control where to go, Stargate SG-1 have a list of possible adresses, the same goes on the show Stargate Atlantis. However your saying is correct with "Where are we going today?" , because they explore the big list of directions.



Quote Originally Posted by chris-harry
wernt the aliens the ones resposible for creating that time machine that didnt really work... and then it like kept sending them back ten hours or something... and they died out...
The ancientes but sorry I can't tell more ... spoilers..