-
Install Citrix from CD without installing knoppix on hd
I want to be able to run a citrix client form my knoppix system.
But I don't want to have to install knoppix on the hard drive.
How can you boot knoppix, and then eject the cd, so that you can install other (citrix) software from cd?
I thought the
boot option allowed for this. But I still get device busy when I try to unmount the cd.
Can anyone help
Similar Threads
-
By PanosLinux in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 11:39 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 17
Last Post: 06-18-2004, 08:21 PM
-
By dugstratton in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By dugstratton in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 04:59 PM
-
By subwoofer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-31-2003, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit #2
$838.50

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$950.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 2000 Rev 4.2 (PAL, Kickstart 1.3) Computer Keyboard Mouse Box SB
$1599.99

Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00