-
Administrator
Site Admin-

Originally Posted by
junwen
The CD is working fine. I have no problem getting to work with other PC with 512 Mb memory. I had even manage to get it to boot on a PC with 384 Mb memory. However I try it with 2 PC with 256 Mb memory but I can't get it to boot.
I suspect that it is likely that you need to find the right combination of cheat codes for the system. I and many others have booted Knoppix on systems with 256 and less memory (I've booted it on 64 meg, it runs but is slow).
Similar Threads
-
By jasonl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 01:35 PM
-
By grantonstar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-20-2006, 07:53 AM
-
By admiral_kay in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-31-2006, 03:21 PM
-
By jason25 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-13-2004, 12:17 PM
-
By sanjay in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 11-01-2003, 11:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EARLY INTEL 3101 Vintage Ceramic chip. ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$350.00

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

VINTAGE Custom Built Desktop-AMD [email protected] 8GB RAM 80GB HDD NO OS-READ
$160.00

Vintage IBM Keyboard - 1991 Terminal Keyboard. Clean & Tested
$150.00

MOS MCS1026 Vintage Ceramic Chip - missing multiple legs (BO)
$250.00

INTEL C3404 VINTAGE Ceramic Gray Trace Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00

Intel C4003 Vintage Ceramic Chip - multiple damaged legs
$200.00

Vintage Sony CD-ROM Drive CDU5211 IDE Optical Used
$19.99

Vintage Gazelle Systems OP-Tune 1.3 Box Complete CIB Dual Floppy 3.5 5.25 DOS
$54.99