-
Network Card Problem
Not sure if this is where I should post this...but it seems right
I am just trying knoppix out on a home PC. I could not get the Network card or Sound card to work.
My network card:3Com Gigabit LOM (3c940
My sound card: Standard SoundMAX digital audio driver
Both of the cards are built in so I cant just change them out. Is there any way I can get them to work with Knoppix?
Similar Threads
-
By dmojica2000 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:33 AM
-
By timread in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:48 PM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By NoOk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:58 PM
-
By lilliput in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2003, 04:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5/i7/i9 AMC CPU Processors, LOT of 90 pcs
$18000.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K 3.9GHz LGA 1851 Processor
$249.99