-
Junior Member
registered user
Good script - too bad it only uses FAT. Thankfully, I didn't need it to install a bootloader, so I just looked at what it did to figure out how to make Knoppix the OS that booted instead of what I had before.
(Short history: installed trustix, decided it was too "young" to use, started using knoppix instead, and well, I had the right bootloader and all, but it was still trustix' boot files in /dev/hda1...)
Afterwards, I felt kinda stupid for not having figured it out before.
Similar Threads
-
By eslamgm in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 01:37 AM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
-
By jariep in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 06:10 AM
-
By pnti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-19-2003, 06:59 PM
-
By aay in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

EXCLUSIVE "Introducing APPLE II" very FIRST COLOR ADVERT _ Read Why RARE Vintage
$275.00

Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98

Retro Vintage PCI Video Card Creative Labs CT6670 3Dfx Voodoo2 8MB Tested Works
$180.00

NOT COPY - From 1977 Apple Computer II Price List - RARE Vintage Apple-fan
$375.00

Rare Vintage 63 Key ASCII Mechanical Computer Keyboard Original Box Untested WoW
$149.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage 1983 Timex Sinclair 2068 Color Computer PC, Complete in Box
$329.99

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Vintage Super Rare Exxon Office Supplies Keyboard Mechanical Untested* 1980-85
$499.99