I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
is it just me or have sigs been disabled for everyone?
I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
nope i cant see your sig. i cant see mine as well
Yup, they seem to not be working. It's not just you.
ok so why have they been disabled?
Beats me. I'm expecting eadz will see this and look into it when he has time (might not be his highest priority), assuming that it is not a change that he has made for some reason. You could PM him if you think it merits it.
its not that much of a big deal i was just curious

Commodore Plus/4 computer for parts or restore
$50.00
Commodore 128 Vintage Computer Not Working No Power Damage READ
$129.00
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore VIC-20 Dead Test Rom - USA seller
$19.99
Commodore 128D System works great Comes with Keyboard which works great
$800.00
Vintage Commodore 128 Computer Powers On Not Tested with Power Supply
$169.99
Commodore 64 & VIC-20 BASIC & Kernel ROM Replacement Adapter - USA seller
$17.99
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 1351 Wired Mechanical Standard Mouse 2-Button Beige/Gray Untested
$50.00