I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
is it just me or have sigs been disabled for everyone?
I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
nope i cant see your sig. i cant see mine as well
Yup, they seem to not be working. It's not just you.
ok so why have they been disabled?
Beats me. I'm expecting eadz will see this and look into it when he has time (might not be his highest priority), assuming that it is not a change that he has made for some reason. You could PM him if you think it merits it.
its not that much of a big deal i was just curious

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core Ultra 9 285K 3.70GHz 24 Core SRQD5 24 Thread LGA 1851
$435.00
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i9-14900F 24-Core 2.00GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRN3W
$270.00