I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
is it just me or have sigs been disabled for everyone?
I don't know, but this post is a test, if it has no sig then I have the problem too.
nope i cant see your sig. i cant see mine as well
Yup, they seem to not be working. It's not just you.
ok so why have they been disabled?
Beats me. I'm expecting eadz will see this and look into it when he has time (might not be his highest priority), assuming that it is not a change that he has made for some reason. You could PM him if you think it merits it.
its not that much of a big deal i was just curious

Lot of 52 Mix 16GB Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2KK DDR4 PC4-17000P-R Server Memory
$3599.99
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
LOT OF 27-Mixed Lot of 8GB (27x8GB=216GB TOTAL) PC3L-12800R ECC REG Server RAM
$149.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Lot of 35 Mix SK hynix 4GB DDR4 RDIMM PC4-2133P ECC Server RAM HMA451R7AFR8N-TF
$439.99
Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB2-14 3200MHz ECC Server RAM MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2F1TI
$4799.99
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot of 2- SK Hynix 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Server RAM Memory HMA81GR7AFR8N-VK
$80.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98