-
Senior Member
registered user
HI again!
... once again i seem to be confused.
If you aren't confused, you aren't awake. 
... my windows 2000 install cd will work to boot?
Good. In issues of installing and booting WinStuff, it's best to listen to sources as close to Redmond as possible unless someone is waving a huge flag that says, "I KNOW BETTER!" And listen to those people with caution!
Just one last [question].
No, no, save at least one for when you meet the Superuser of us all.
Until then, question, question, question!
How would I make the linux hidden....
Let me research the LILO answer to this for another hour or two. I think there's a very crude way in LILO, but maybe I was thinking of GrUB when I said an OS could be hidden at boot time.
Or maybe I was doing the old-person version of thinking, which is looking back with nostalgia on half-memories conveniently rebuilt for the purpose of contentment. 
Back soon!
-- Ed
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99