Start with KDE System Guard in the Systems menu. If that's not what you're after, let us know.Originally Posted by athlonthunder
Where can i find the control/de-activation settings area for ALL services/daemons in Knoppix 3.2?
Thanks
Win
Start with KDE System Guard in the Systems menu. If that's not what you're after, let us know.Originally Posted by athlonthunder
I am looking for the place where I can control all the system bootup daemons/services, such as servers such as print server, ssh, vnc, and other services.
I found the settings panel in K System Guard.![]()
KDE menu > System > KDE System Guard
This is exactly what I was seeking.
Kind thanks,
Win
--The files actually live in /etc/init.d and /etc/rc5.d (if your /etc/inittab runlevel is left at 5.) They are started/killed in numerical order.
Originally Posted by athlonthunder

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99
Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H Motherboard
$54.99