-
I can't mount my windowsXP shared map with vmware
Hey,
I've Knoppix 3.7 as guest OS and tried to mount a map but it keeps failing.
I followed http://www.katr.com/cdmastering-overview.php?size=small and it works all fine untill I have to mount that map...
Do I need a FAT partition with that map? Because all my partitions are NTFS now.
It always says: "tree connect failed: ERRdos - ERRnoaccess (access denied.)"
Thx
Similar Threads
-
By Khaotik in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-16-2005, 09:55 PM
-
By pboodi in forum Networking
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-19-2005, 06:51 AM
-
By Josh83 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By Kepaletswet in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-19-2004, 01:03 PM
-
By ScottB in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3550 M5 5463AC1 2.5x8 Server 2*XEON E5-2640 V3 8GB SEE NOTES
$85.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96