Quote Originally Posted by bucodi
Looking at your screen shot, I suppose your PC boots from a floppy disk and load DR dos
Change your BIOS settings in a way it boots from the CD. For that you have to change the boot order in the BIOS
No, I'll bet he used a Nero option to make the CD "Bootable".

Quote Originally Posted by istoleapig
I have checked the checksum of the files that i have downloaded and burnt them using nero and after veiwing all the related files and such. ...
You pointed out that you read all the related files, but the result that you have matches the results of a couple others who burnt incorrectly. If you followed the prescribed steps then I'm sorry, this will not be of much help. But it does not look like that is what you did. Can you post what steps you took to burn the ISO file to the CD?