Comments/suggestions on DUAL HEAD VGA cards for use with Knoppix.

I've looked at:

Matrox G450 32MB DDR
Xtasy GeForce4 MX 440™ 64MB DDR

Comments on cards which are most compatible w/Knoppix and KDE for dual output would be welcomed.

I prefer cards that have 2 *VGA* v. a VGA & DVI outputs.

Something that had 128MB or so memory would be a plus, but may push it out of the price range below.

Cost under $100.00 would be preffered, I don't game, but playback of media files ie: DVD, video etc. is important.

The ability to open KDE into 2 monitor and have say desktop 1 on mon 1 and desktop 2 on mon 2, or KDE on mon1 and a level 2 on mon2, or even 2 different users on each monitor doing what ever. Theres alot of combos to so I am looking for the card which Knoppix & KDE can support the best to get the most flexability.