-
Need Help please,wireless detected, but no internet.
Running Knoppix 3.7 Live CD on A Dell Inspiron 8100 laptop
with a D-link DWL-G650(pcmcia) connecting to a Dlink DI-624(router).
I can ping the router and I can access it thru Konqueror browser,
BUT, I can't browse any sites!!!
I am a newb, what am I missing????
Encryption = off.
ESSID:" yes,it's okay"
Access Point: ok.ok.ok.ok.ok.ok
MODE: managed
Frequency = 2.417ghz
Bit Rate= 36mbs
Tx-Power=off
Sensitivity=0/3
Retry=off
RTS thr=off
Fragment thr=off
Power Management=off
Link Quality=48/94
Signal Level=47dbm
Noise Level= -95dbm
Rx invalid:0
Rx invalid crypt:0
Rx invalid frag:0
Tx excessive retries:0
Invalid misc:0
Missed beacon:0
tHANKS
Similar Threads
-
By movilogo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-06-2006, 08:07 PM
-
By stratotak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:35 PM
-
By ngs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2005, 07:26 PM
-
By InternetJunky in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2004, 05:29 AM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-30-2003, 03:05 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99