-
knoppix HD Install HELP.
I have just Installed Knoppix duel boot with 98 + xp. I can boot In to any os no probs.The problem I have Is that although every thing except win modem was detected I cannot access floppy or cd rom drives[by clicking on the Icons on the desk top]. When I ran It from the cd I had no problems, I could even access the drives containing windows. Im new to computers In general but very new to linux. I find xp very easy to use and have had no probs with It. Any help, many thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
-
By ferreter in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-04-2003, 07:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99

Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95