I could not even boot the CD with "knoppix atapicd" option. And I've got the knoppix.iso of size about 570MB.
Cheers,
Jason
Recently I tried Knoppix 3.7 and a copule of other distributions based on it and none of them will boot on my computer, the error message is "Can't find KNOPPIX filesystem...". I checked the MD5, it is OK.
This is quite strange since Knoppix 3.4 boots just fine.
It turned out that I have to use the atapicd option, this will get the system booted properly.
It is possible that something is strange with my system, but how come 3.4 works fine?
A friend of mine tried 3.7 and had the exact same problem. The similarity between our systems is the fact that we both have two CD drives, a plain CD drive and a burner drive. The burner is the master drive, we are booting from it.
I thought I'll mention this just in case something can be fixed in the latest Knoppix.
Cheers,
Marius
I could not even boot the CD with "knoppix atapicd" option. And I've got the knoppix.iso of size about 570MB.
Cheers,
Jason
And what results did you get when you checked the md5 sum?Originally Posted by tsfu

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron 1300 MTFDDAK256TDL 256 GB SATA III 2.5 in Solid State Drive
$24.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99