Hi all,
I'm trying knoppix on a Dell SX270 with a dell flat panel monitor and it only boots in 640x480 resolution. I've tried the cheat code screen=1024x768 but it doesn't make a difference. Any ideas?
Hi all,
I'm trying knoppix on a Dell SX270 with a dell flat panel monitor and it only boots in 640x480 resolution. I've tried the cheat code screen=1024x768 but it doesn't make a difference. Any ideas?
have you tried 800x600??
Please also state what type of graphics card you have. It may be that
the card is not fully supported.
Cheers,
Conor

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB 32GB 64GB 128GB Thumb Memory Stick Multi Pack Bulk Lot
$1082.99
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99