Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Firewalls, Gateways, DNS, DHCP, VPNs & Routers OH MY!

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    [quote="rickenbacherus"]
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb
    looks like this realy isn't wht I'm looking for because I cn't dedicate a machine. I want my dstop to do what smoothwall does, but I want it to be my main PC also.
    rickenbacherus,

    I've used firestarter before and I never even noticed it's ICS abilities. That's cool. Thanks. Firestarter really is a nice program. Me thinks it should be on Knoppix

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by aay
    I've used firestarter before and I never even noticed it's ICS abilities.
    IIRC it isn't made very obvious on their site that it does ICS. Actually I would never have know if someone had not pointed me to it as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix and Firewalls
    By gadgerama in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 01:31 AM
  2. Setting up Default Gateways
    By deathscythe in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 03:01 PM
  3. DHCP
    By syco in forum Networking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 03:59 AM
  4. proxy servers and firewalls
    By piranha in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2004, 02:31 PM
  5. Firewalls
    By valisk in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 05:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00 picture

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00

$1619.19



G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only picture

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only

$200.00



Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i picture

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i

$228.00



Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD picture

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD

$265.00



OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2  for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs picture

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs

$87.99



Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller picture

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller

$64.99



Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV picture

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV

$18.95



NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID picture

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID

$24.43



Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board picture

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board

$300.00



Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004 picture

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004

$649.99