-
Junior Member
registered user
problem with mouse wheel scrooling in browser
When I use the 2.6 kernel, my mouse scroll does not work. It works fine in 2.4.
Here is the problem: In the internet browser, I can scroll down with the wheel no problem, but when I try to scrool up with the wheel, it goes back to a previous page. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Charles Li
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had this problem myself awhile back here, in all its glory is the story.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...083&highlight=
Ok After re-reading your question I see you say you do have scrolling-but
sort of erratic behavior. You might want to try editing your XFree86-Config or
at least checking to make sure it is set up properly.
If you click (left click) inside the window you're trying to scroll do you still have the
Problem?
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:07 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By Boshond in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$280.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00