-
How do i boot a laptop with no floppy???
I deperately want to divorce from micro****
I have an ASUS M2400E laptop and I would like to start knoppix on it.
Problem is it does not boot the CD and it hasn't got a floppy drive.
Any suggestions?
I have no clue!
(I'm a beginner, no experience with Linux apart from trying to get the thing started a million times)
Similar Threads
-
By quietas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:04 AM
-
By mskogly in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-18-2004, 03:51 AM
-
By downdogWoof in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 05:14 PM
-
By holyboy in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-05-2003, 03:45 PM
-
By MikeyMustang in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 03:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99