-
Junior Member
registered user
problem with mouse wheel scrooling in browser
When I use the 2.6 kernel, my mouse scroll does not work. It works fine in 2.4.
Here is the problem: In the internet browser, I can scroll down with the wheel no problem, but when I try to scrool up with the wheel, it goes back to a previous page. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Charles Li
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had this problem myself awhile back here, in all its glory is the story.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...083&highlight=
Ok After re-reading your question I see you say you do have scrolling-but
sort of erratic behavior. You might want to try editing your XFree86-Config or
at least checking to make sure it is set up properly.
If you click (left click) inside the window you're trying to scroll do you still have the
Problem?
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:07 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By Boshond in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$149.99

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB
$260.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
![[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture](/store/img/g/IKQAAeSwEK9qv9TG/s-l225/-BULK-LOT-OF-10-UNITS-of-8GB-DDR4-Laptop-RAM-SAMSU.jpg)
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.
$299.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Laptop DDR4 8GB RAM 3200MHz Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V Single Rank
$147.99

8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Unbuffered 288-Pin PC4-21300 Upgrade
$145.99