-
Junior Member
registered user
problem with mouse wheel scrooling in browser
When I use the 2.6 kernel, my mouse scroll does not work. It works fine in 2.4.
Here is the problem: In the internet browser, I can scroll down with the wheel no problem, but when I try to scrool up with the wheel, it goes back to a previous page. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Charles Li
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had this problem myself awhile back here, in all its glory is the story.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...083&highlight=
Ok After re-reading your question I see you say you do have scrolling-but
sort of erratic behavior. You might want to try editing your XFree86-Config or
at least checking to make sure it is set up properly.
If you click (left click) inside the window you're trying to scroll do you still have the
Problem?
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:07 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By Boshond in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00