-
Junior Member
registered user
problem with mouse wheel scrooling in browser
When I use the 2.6 kernel, my mouse scroll does not work. It works fine in 2.4.
Here is the problem: In the internet browser, I can scroll down with the wheel no problem, but when I try to scrool up with the wheel, it goes back to a previous page. How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Charles Li
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had this problem myself awhile back here, in all its glory is the story.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...083&highlight=
Ok After re-reading your question I see you say you do have scrolling-but
sort of erratic behavior. You might want to try editing your XFree86-Config or
at least checking to make sure it is set up properly.
If you click (left click) inside the window you're trying to scroll do you still have the
Problem?
Similar Threads
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2004, 07:20 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 12:07 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 04:35 AM
-
By Boshond in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
-
By my2cents in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

NEW Samsung USB Type-C 256GB Flash Drive USB 3.2 Gen 1 Genuine OEM -MUF-256DA/AM
$55.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$37.99

PNY 1TB PRO Elite V3 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Flash Drive Up to 1000MB/s Read Bulk Package
$84.99

Sandisk Crayola 64GB USB-C Flash Drive, 2pk Cerulean Blue and Electric Lime,
$11.00

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen9 (P85) P85_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99