I am new to linux and have just set up two new computers in my house. On runs exclusively on Windows XP PRO and the other on a duel boot of Windows XP PRO and Knoppix 3.6. I have Verizon DSL running through a Westell Versalink Model 327W wireless/wired router that has connections for up to 4 computers running wired/wireless. I am very new to networking but would like to get something set up. I would prefer to run my Duel boot PC as my master/server computer and the other as a workstation. Now whats the best way to go about doing this? As of now i find it hard to run the two together using wired networkign but should be able to hook one up to wired and run the other off wireless. I would like to know if its best to run the Windows one on Wireless or if its ok to use the wifi on Linux. Or should i just find a way to run them on wired!? Thanks a million.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i5-12400 2.50GHz 6-Core 18MB LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor (SRL5Y)
$119.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$225.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00