-
Junior Member
registered user
New project but iso is too big
I have make a post in the remstring area but I haven't a reply....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remastering a dvd version. The knoppix image file is 2,8 GB and the cd versions start without problem but when I add a directory with the file and I remastering my version I receive the error "Can't find a KNOPPIX Filesystem" when I start my new dvd. Somebody can't help me about this error?
I used all option in boot string but isn't a solutio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pleas help me....
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:11 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 23
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By Rachel Sykes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By ceejay187 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00