-
Junior Member
registered user
New project but iso is too big
I have make a post in the remstring area but I haven't a reply....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I remastering a dvd version. The knoppix image file is 2,8 GB and the cd versions start without problem but when I add a directory with the file and I remastering my version I receive the error "Can't find a KNOPPIX Filesystem" when I start my new dvd. Somebody can't help me about this error?
I used all option in boot string but isn't a solutio
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pleas help me....
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:11 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 23
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By Rachel Sykes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By ceejay187 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99

SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95

M386A8K40DM2-CVF SAMSUNG 64GB (1X64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY
$1200.00