-
Senior Member
registered user
Success!
I found that the Knoppix-full.iso I generated was misnamed so I ran it again thru k3b and re-burned the DVD+R/W which then produced a bootable DVD. Failed to work the first trial because I ran the failed .iso again!!
This is a 699MB Knoppix V3.7 running in kernel2.6 and responded to myconfig=scan.
It is essentially a rebuilt .iso with no changes except for the new-minirt26.gz that Belyi has kindly provided. I assume it provides the split parameters necessary for the 2GB per split additional apps.
Now I have to learn the ropes for adding apps to the system. (Assuming this is a split system with this method I have employed).
Perhaps someone can try loading apps using the Belyi ideas and report all about it.
Ray
Similar Threads
-
By foamrotreturns in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2005, 05:11 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 23
Last Post: 05-16-2004, 12:04 AM
-
By Rachel Sykes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By ceejay187 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99