-
Can´t get the themes i downloaded from kdelook.org to work??
I´ve downloaded a theme from kdelook.org to my hdinstalled knoppix3.7, unpacked them but it´s not possible to choose them??? I reed something about some "rpm" program???? and something about compiling them???
Coul´d someone help me please..
// super newbie
-
A tutorial for you to look at.
Hello, I was in the same position as you once before, and there was virtually no help availible out there. I was helped by a few great people and learned some great stuff on my own. Here is a link to a tutorial I hope will be in the document section of the Knoppix webiste soon. I hope this is of use to you. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...themes+kde+3+2
Similar Threads
-
By moebius in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2006, 04:58 PM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.55