-
Where can I download V3.3-2004-02-09?
Hi,
I have a seemingly simple problem, does anyone know where I can download this "classic" Knoppix release?
There are hundreds of sites with the latest version, but wouldn't you think *somebody* would be keeping an archive library???
I've gone nuts trying to search here, google, etc. for "V3.3-2004-02-09" and all the links take me to sites with only 3.4 and higher.
I will really appreciate any help on this, thanks in advance!!
-
OK, I solved my own problem.
google search: "KNOPPIX_V3.3-2004-02-09-EN.iso" -md5-old
the key is the -md5-old part, which excludes all of those md5 files in directory md5-old on all of the mirror sites.
Similar Threads
-
By Calvi Risorta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-27-2004, 08:02 PM
-
By dcljr in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:29 PM
-
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 11:06 AM
-
By pap2003 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 05-13-2004, 06:28 AM
-
By baldyeti in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Micron 32GB Kit (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-2666V Desktop RAM MTA16ATF2G64AZ-2G6E1
$140.00

Lot of 32 Sticks of DDR4 RAM 8GB Sticks
$700.00

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Samsung m378a2k43cb1-crc 16GB (1x16GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz M378A2K43CB1-CRC
$60.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Lot of 6 - Crucial 24GB (6x4GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin CT4G4SFS8266
$90.00