Hey,
I've Knoppix 3.7 as guest OS and tried to mount a map but it keeps failing.
I followed http://www.katr.com/cdmastering-overview.php?size=small and it works all fine untill I have to mount that map...
Do I need a FAT partition with that map? Because all my partitions are NTFS now.
It always says: "tree connect failed: ERRdos - ERRnoaccess (access denied.)"
Thx

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER*
$349.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00