-
Junior Member
registered user
Markus,
Yes, I found that out. I uninstalled Kanotix, re-installed Knoppix, and installed the two modem .deb packages.
The modem didn't work under Knoppix kernels 2.4 or 2.6.
I re-installed Kanotix, installed the .deb packages, and my modem is up and running. I guess I'll stick with Kanotix.
Once again, many thanks!
Best Regards,
Tom
Similar Threads
-
By jsweatte in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 05:22 PM
-
By HewJass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 04:34 AM
-
By pankajgadhari in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 04:33 PM
-
By gtgoku in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:02 AM
-
By tolhuisje in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital Red WD60EFRX-68MYMN1 6 TB,Internal,5400 RPM,3.5 inch Hard Drive
$179.99