Have you tried this at the command line:
netcardconfig
If you use DHCP simply click DHCP-if youuse a static ip then enter the appropriate info. Post back if you need assistance.
I'm a Knoppix newbie. I'm still learing a lot about it. I ran into trouble with my network card, i don't know how to install it, and where I can find the drivers of my network card, in windows my network card name is "SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter". I need that somebody told me how to install it. and where i can search de drivers. thanks, I hope someone can help so I can learn a little more on here.
Have you tried this at the command line:
netcardconfig
If you use DHCP simply click DHCP-if youuse a static ip then enter the appropriate info. Post back if you need assistance.
Is your network interface on-board? Which SiS chipset do you have (or which motherboard model)? Someone said in an earlier posting that newer revs of the on-board 900 emulation had problems, but it's always worked for me on my SiS735-based board.Originally Posted by morenaso45
The introduction to this section says "Please post a full output of lspci -v if your hardware is not detected, and all relevant information about your hardware." That's your next step.

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell Constellation ES.3 3TB Enterprise-class Hard Drive (Wiped & Tested)
$39.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00