-
network cards problem
I'm a Knoppix newbie. I'm still learing a lot about it. I ran into trouble with my network card, i don't know how to install it, and where I can find the drivers of my network card, in windows my network card name is "SiS 900 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter". I need that somebody told me how to install it. and where i can search de drivers. thanks, I hope someone can help so I can learn a little more on here.
Similar Threads
-
By ctav01 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 08:08 PM
-
By tealeaf in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 09:56 AM
-
By robert01483 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-26-2003, 10:21 PM
-
By Berdt in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 03:01 AM
-
By david in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-09-2003, 02:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99