-
Senior Member
registered user
Woes Using CDs
OK, I'm using KNOPPIX 3.7 on an hdinstall (via knoppix-installer). I've done so since KNOPPIX 3.3 without a hitch - until now.
For example, in KNOPPIX 3.4 and 3.6 I could fire up K3B or KsCD without creating or mounting a device. K3B would just find my burner and work perfectly. KsCD would find my audio cd and play it fine. Now in KNOPPIX 3.7, K3B doesn't do this automagically and KsCD is MIA! So I tried creating cd devices and I never get the right format or some other kind of error.
I never before had problems with CDs in KNOPPIX like this. What gives? Am I missing something? What can I do about this?
Please help!
Regards,
AJG
PS: I'm relegated to CLI cdrecord and no music....
Similar Threads
-
By marinebro0306 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-03-2006, 10:50 AM
-
By jm47048 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-03-2006, 06:27 AM
-
By fused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 03:55 AM
-
By Shadda in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 04:45 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2003, 01:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper Network QFX5100-48S-AFO 48x SFP/SFP+ 6x 40GbE QSFP+ Switch w/ Dual power
$223.20

Juniper MPC7E-MRATE / 90 Day Warranty / Ships Today
$11900.00

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99