Hi All,
I'm using fromhd=/dev/hda5 myconfig=/mnt/hda1 home=scan and each time I shut down, some things are not being retained. Two things spring to mind; any accounts/filters I create in Kmail and any sites I drag to the bookmark toolbar. What would be causing this.? Cheers.
downdogWoof...

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$34.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Western Digital 256GB NVMe 2280 80mm SSD SDAPNUW-256G-1006 L18845-002 SN520
$29.99
2 x SanDisk Plus SDSSDA 2.5" 240GB Solid State Drive
$29.50
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5" SATA III SSD MZ-76E500 MZ7LH500HALU
$50.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00