Hi All,
I do the following, to add this printer,
settings/print manager/add/add printer/class which gives the wizard, I click next, but, all the back end options are greyed out. What is it with that..? Cheers.
downdogWoof...
Hi All,
I do the following, to add this printer,
settings/print manager/add/add printer/class which gives the wizard, I click next, but, all the back end options are greyed out. What is it with that..? Cheers.
downdogWoof...

Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-2
$19.98
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Apple Macintosh PowerBook 100 Vintage Laptop MPN 100 w/ AC Adapter
$595.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple iMac G3 “Sorry, no beige.” Wristwatch – Two Original Bands
$249.95
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99
Apple IIe Vintage Computer Photo Snaphot 3x5 S24-1
$19.98
Vintage APPLE KEYBOARD II & DESKTOP BUS MOUSE Macintosh M0487 M2706 UNTESTED
$59.95
Vintage NOS Apple iBook Two Sided Cloth Banner Think Different
$99.99
Apple Vintage Joystick for Apple IIe IIc Computer Controller A2M2002
$72.50