-
Multiple CDROM drives
I am running Knoppix 3.4 and would like to be able to install a second cdrom drive.
I currently have a cd-rw drive installed and it works no problem.
I tried to install a DVDROM drive and Knoppix reccognized the drive and there is an icon for it under devices.
When I try to access the DVD drive Knoppix goes to the CD-RW drive instead.
What do I need to do in order to use both CD drives?
I am fairly new to linux but have been able to use various commands to write the neccessary mounts for both the floppy and the cdrom in another version of linux I have on another machine.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks, Ray K
Similar Threads
-
By voteslave in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-27-2007, 08:50 PM
-
By Dredman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-07-2006, 10:42 PM
-
By orj in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 03:36 AM
-
By rbivins in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 03:44 AM
-
By Koga in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Western Digital WD Blue 1TB SATA 3.5in 7200RPM 64MB Internal HDD WD10EZEX
$14.99

Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00