-
Senior Member
registered user
LISA daemon...
I am trying to install a printer and it seems that I need LISA daemon running. Is there a screen that shows all the programs running in the background? Where is LISA daemon, I can't find it. I would like to open it through the K menu but there are so many programs...
Thank You.
-
I have 2c for this too.....
trying to share a folder, there is a
configure share button, but when it's pressed, nothing happens, apart from the button greys out.
I need Samba to see my windoze boxes.
i have lineighbourhood, whioch works.
I don't have Lisa, why is this so ?
-
From a post way back in may 2004: i don't know if this is any use to you, but it made LISA work for me:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8725
Similar Threads
-
By mkklavz in forum Networking
Replies: 15
Last Post: 10-01-2006, 03:04 PM
-
By marhleet in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-22-2005, 09:47 AM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 05:43 AM
-
By grayman999 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:57 PM
-
By Douglas_D in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

SK HYNIX 32GB 2RX4 PC4 2666V ECC SERVER RAM
$199.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

5 in 1 Memory Card Reader USB 3.0 OTG Adapter SD Card Reader For iPhone/iPad LOT
$9.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

PARTS ONLY* Kingston Fury Renegade Pro 64GB 2x32GB DDR5 Server RAM KF556R36RB-32
$599.99

Intel Optane NMA1XXD128GPS DDR4 2666 4Rx4 ECC 128GB Server Ram
$80.00

Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1SG 2RX4 32GB DDR4 PC4-2666V ECC Server Memory
$199.95

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95