Hey,
I've Knoppix 3.7 as guest OS and tried to mount a map but it keeps failing.
I followed http://www.katr.com/cdmastering-overview.php?size=small and it works all fine untill I have to mount that map...
Do I need a FAT partition with that map? Because all my partitions are NTFS now.
It always says: "tree connect failed: ERRdos - ERRnoaccess (access denied.)"
Thx

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASRock B550M Steel Legend AMD Socket AM4
$125.00
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99