-
booting knoppix using pxe and nfs
First of all Hi you all, I'm new to this forum and to knoppix...
I've a working pxelinux that sends some img files to diskless clients, all works well since the img are freedos and all comes in one little file.
What I want is to be able to boot knoppix using an nfs export (that has all the contents of the knoppix cd) so I can use knoppix on the diskless clients.
I've got the vmlinuz and miniroot.gz from the terminal-server and my clients gets this from the pxelinux but can't connect to the rest that's on the nfs export.
Can someone help me with this???
Similar Threads
-
By rrr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-12-2006, 05:56 AM
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By Ron in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:10 PM
-
By Profik123 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 05:13 PM
-
By KnoppixSecurity in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-29-2003, 01:46 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99