-
*.cmg files won't run!?!
Hi,
I am able to use Klik to obtain the files, but when I try to run them I get a spinning hourglass.... then nothing happens. I have searched for suggestions, but could not find any. Anybody have any advice? Thanks a lot!
I am running the most recent Kanotix release.
I am looking forward to getting this working! Klik is great!
Similar Threads
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2005, 11:57 AM
-
By kozo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By wrangler in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:14 AM
-
By stickycricket88 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By Akurei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Parceiro 1.1 Black Edition for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Tested
$249.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00