-
Senior Member
registered user
Boot Whoppix CD image from HDD
I already have a Knoppix 3.7 install on my hdd (thanks for all the help, gurus!)
But I would like to put another distro on the machine. I'm starting a security auditing company, so I would like to be able to boot "Whoppix" from the HDD on occasion. I don't want to dedicate too much space to it, and I would really like to be able to update the distro to its latest specs whenever a new ISO comes out, so i would like to just store the CD image to a directory on my hdd and then add it to my LILO menu. I know it's probably a really simple set of commands, but I'm unfamiliar with the CD image boot function of Knoppix. Can someone help me? Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By zero1 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM
-
By aashikan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By nicklaser in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:38 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73