-
Senior Member
registered user
So I guess I've got to make a spare partition roughly 2GB in size. after that, i'll copy the contents of the WHoppix cd into that partition. Then, I have to set that partition as bootable with qtparted, and then I have to find the correct parameters to put into the menu.lst file.
Am I going the right direction here?
Similar Threads
-
By zero1 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2007, 08:34 PM
-
By aashikan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By gonzo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 11:48 PM
-
By nicklaser in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-03-2004, 07:38 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00