FluxBox Website:http://www.fluxbox.org/
FAQ:http://www.fluxbox.org/docs/en/faq.php
Hello....I would like to know if there is a way to display a background other than the default choices in FLUXBOX. If someone knows what the procedure is, a STEP BY STEP instruction would be appreciated. I like using "MERLE KAY" because it has nice contrast, and use ANTI ALIASING to increase fonts on menu size. I don't know where the FLUXBOX data is on my hard drive.
Also I have been using FLUXBOX more and more because of problems with certain applications using KDE. I have alot of trouble running XMMS while in KDE. Is it because of the large amount of memory KDE requires? I enjoy FLUXBOX with the KICKER at bottom of screen so I can access my programs.
Also I noticed that when I run MOZILLA in KDE, the quality and resolution is terrible. But here in FLUXBOX, MOZILLA looks clean and crisp with smooth fonts. OK any help and comments welcome!
FluxBox Website:http://www.fluxbox.org/
FAQ:http://www.fluxbox.org/docs/en/faq.php
cd ~/.fluxbox
mkdir backgrounds
cd backgrounds
add wallpaper there
fbsetbg ~/.fluxbox/backgrounds/name of wallpaper here
if for some reason the path doesnt work add a folder "backgrounds" to /usr/local/share/fluxbox
add wallpaper there and adjust accordingly in fb init
in the fluxbox theme's init file at the end,add the ~/.fluxbox/backgrounds/name of wallpaper here
to replace the existing path to the themes wallpaper and to have it restart everytime you reboot.
You dont need kicker...get rid of that crap ...use idesk or bbdesk or some other.
As for kicker giveing you ax to all your programs...fluxbox can too
apt-get install fbconfig
look in apps/system/tools for fbconfig
click it
now set it up the way you want...adding whatever programs you have on your hard drive to right click menu in FB.
this really is completely covered on the fluxbox website.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99