-
Junior Member
registered user
Kanotix 2005-01
Probono,
There does appear to be a problem with klik and Kanotix 2005-01. None of the software that I have downloaded or tried to download has installed correctly on this version. I have just installed Lsongs, download seems to complete ok, the cmg file is on the desktop, when attempting to activate the process, the Initialising Audio box displays and that's it, the application never gets any further.
I have previously installed Prozgui and even that seems to not want to work, it connects and then produces the error message:
There doesn't seem to be enough space or a disk write failed when attempting to create output file. The drive contains approx 34GB free.
Installs were completed as a user.
Ray
-
Senior Member
registered user
Ray,
I'm quite confident that klik works correctly in Kanotix 2005-01 since there are lots of positive feedback reports on the klik website from people running that version. That does not mean, however, that every application will run perfectly on any system. Some packages will not run at all set, unfortunately. Please read the user comments on the klik site for the respective packages. While I try hard to make "all debian apps klik-able", we're not there yet. But usually I can hand-fix applications that fail to work if you submit your particular wishes.
Greetings,
probono
-
Im also having klick problems with Kanotix 1-2005
Im also having problems with klik and I want to know how to get rid of the 7 /mnt/app1-7 in my devices location.
I have klik installed and I have tried 3 klik files and it wont install any of them, I left them sitting on my desktop.
Any suggestions and please you give advice keep in mind that Im a newbie, if its not explained exactly what location you go to and exactly what you type in then Im lost.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had problems with Klik, Kanotix-2005-1 and my Persistent Home set up from Kanotix BH-X. Starting again with a new PH, Klik works fine.
drb
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By eco2geek in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 04:18 PM
-
By bigkahuna in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:59 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

10G PCIe Ethernet Adapter AQC113 10GBase-T RJ45 NIC for Windows Linux NAS Server
$57.99

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99