get the source from kernel.org. read the readmes. piece o cake.
don't forget to make a backup.
I've installed Knoppix 3.2 since one year. The kernel is 2.4.25.
Now I want to upgrade to new kernel family 2.6 (2.6.10). The straightforward "apt-get"-ing doesn't word: system hangs at boot time; moreover, during instalation, a warning about modprobe is showed.
What should I do?
TIA
get the source from kernel.org. read the readmes. piece o cake.
don't forget to make a backup.

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75